Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sandra Bullock Happy to be Labeled as Worst Actress


Sandra Bullock Happy to be Labeled as Worst Actress




Sandra Bullock is happy to be labeled as Hollywood’s worst actress.

The 45-year-old star, who has been nominated for the Worst Actress honor at the forthcoming Razzie Awards for her performance in ‘All About Steve,’ insists the ceremony, which salutes the worst film offerings every year, is just as important as the Academy Awards and will be attending both events.

Sandra, who is up for Best Actress for her role in ‘The Blind Side’ at the Oscars, is quoted by website Absolute Now as saying, “I think it’s brilliant. It’s exactly the way it should have happened because it’s a great leveler. If you don’t show up for something like the Razzies then you’re a little hypocritical. You can’t just show up for the good stuff.”

Although she plans to attend both ceremonies, Sandra is more nervous about going to the Razzies, because she doesn’t know what to wear.

She added: “You gotta show up for everything. I can’t wait to go to the Razzies or the Oscars. In a way I’m less nervous about the Oscars because I just don’t know what I’m going to wear to the Razzies. It’s a big night!”

The screen beauty, who picked up an award for Best Actress in ‘The Blind Side’ at the Golden Globes last month, claims she is “more comfortable” with her work being criticised than praised.

She said, “I’m more comfortable with criticism than I am with goodwill, because I’m more familiar with it, and I’ve made friends with it. And the Razzies are a great honor.”

The Razzies take place on March 6, the day before the Academy Awards.

0 comments: